Our website address is: http://studiomaxwellstephens.net.
Responsible for Content in Accordance with § 10 Section 3 MDStV:
- Maxwell Stephens
Kottbusser Damm 101
maxwelljstephens (at) gmail.com
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Where your personal data is collected during your visit to our website, you have the following rights as the “data subject” under the GDPR:
- Right to revoke consent (Article 7 GDPR)
- Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
- Right to erasure “Right to be forgotten” (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR)
If you would like to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to: maxwelljstephens (at) gmail.com
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your browsing session. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the placement of cookies and can only enable cookies in one-off instances, refuse to accept cookies in certain cases or in general, as well as activating the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
We protect our website and other systems through technical and organisational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorised person in through an SSL encryption.